- 1 lime, juice only
- 150g frozen peas
- 15g (handful) fresh basil
- 60g brazil nuts
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 avocado, remove stone and skin
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast, optional (available online or from a health food store)
- ½ tsp smoked paprika (can be added or sprinkled over afterwards)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper to own taste
Bring a pan of water to a boil and add the peas. Bring the pan back to the boil and then drain the peas. Peas should be just tender.
Add all of the ingredients to a blender and whizz together until smooth.
Can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Brown rice noodles and a side salad for a main meal.
Oatcakes and vegetable sticks.
Also ideal as a dip.